Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a Great Birthday!

WOW! I had such a wonderful birthday that 
started last Sunday at my family party!!



I got this adorable little Scottie dog dip tray!!


I got my favorite cake called Tangerine Dream! Mmmm....it really is!!


My husband and I went to Ikea and had my favorite breakfast of Swedish pancakes, fruit and a cinnamon roll!



And I bought stuff to create myself a space just for sewing! See that in front of the iron?! I also got a serger! I just took it out of the box. Truth be told, I am a bit scared to try it out!


I ate some tiramisu, which was delicious!!


I found some cute scottie stuff at Home Goods! That is a cookie jar in the back that I am going to use for Jacque and Pippen's biscuits!


It was such a GREAT birthday! I'm so grateful to all my loving 
friends and family who sent me wonderful birthday wishes! 
Can't believe another year has gone by already!






7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    Love, love, love the scottie stuff. Glad that your day was special!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a wonderful birthday! We are drooling over all of the yummy goodies!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful day! Look at all those goodies, I am getting hungry thinking of tiramasu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a grrreat birthday! My Mommy really likes your Scottie stuff too!

    Rooooo!
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.

    Hey, anything with scotties on it has to be great!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! (even if I'm a little late) Looks like you had a great time. I, too, love the Scottie stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just read that you purchased a Serger...you are going to love it. I have one and use it on almost everything I sew. Awesome machine.
    I am still in need of your address for the Xmas gift exchange. And is there anything you do not want the pups to have!! Please email me at gaildotwilson178atgmaildotcom
    Happy Holidays to all of you!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya, Maggie and Gail

    ReplyDelete