Saturday, November 12, 2011

I want S'MORE!!!

Aside from knitting, sewing and general crafting....I also love to bake! If I could live off baked goods (well, I guess I should say if I could live healthily) I would be set! During one of my daily perusing of Pinterest , I found a recipe for S'more Cookies. Thanks to my beloved Portland Timbers, I have a nice supply of coupons to Papa Murphy's for free cookie dough. Tonight I decided to grab a Cowboy pizza and come cookie dough, then run to Safeway for all the yummy s'more fixings! Here is the result......


They are even more delicious than they look! If you can't really tell there are chocolate graham crackers under all that gooey chocolate chip and marshmallow topped with Hershey bar goodness!!! Mmmm....all this blogging about them....I think I'm going to go eat another!!

3 comments:

  1. They look good. Haven't had a s'more in years.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmm, they sure look good to us! Mom says that it would make a fabulous holiday cookie!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm they look good to me. We are totally hooked on pinterest!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete