Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Noodle-Head Sew Along Day 3

Day 3!! I'm getting so excited! The skirt is coming along and I'm so excited to finish it so I can wear it!


I folded, pressed and sewed the belt loop ties.


The interfaced waistband pieces got sewn together and the seams pressed open. Lots of work for my iron!


Belt loop ties were pinned in place.....


....then the right sides of the waistband was pinned to the right side of the gathered skirt. Remember to match your seams and use lots of pins! I only had one rogue gather that I needed to pick out and correct.


YEA!! It is looking like a skirt for sure now! Stay tuned.....tomorrow is the zipper!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. You'll have to model it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, we cant wait to see it

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete