Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanks for the Warm Welcome!

WOW! I'm so thankful for the great welcome everyone has given me, Jacque and Pippen! A big thanks to Jazzi and her peep for introducing us to everyone and encouraging me to start a blog! Just for fun, I will include more pictures of my doggies. As you can imagine, they have grown very tired of me snapping their picture all the time! Pippen will hardly ever look at me and now even Jacque is starting to be difficult! I guess I need to learn to be sneakier!


I love this picture of them looking over their backyard. They don't really play together, so seeing them sitting next to each other pretty much made my day!


Here's Pippen with a bunch of her toys!! Some of these toys can only come out when Jacque is at the groomer. Pippen is quite gentle with her toys, but Jacque has been known to tear apart a toy or more. For example, see that duck toy? That was a gift from our wonderful Scottie friends Angus and Ainsley! We had it maybe a day or so before Jacque had pulled the squeaker out and a day or so more after that and he had teeth marks all in it! 


Aw, Jacque really is like an old man! We call him Mister Jacque and this is his favorite reclining chair! He jumps up there to just rest his sweet head on the armrest until the next exciting thing happens!


For matters of introducing ourselves fully, here is a picture of my husband and me from our wedding May 31!




What Scottie lovers' wedding would be complete without Scottie dog wedding toppers! I bought these on etsy after seeing them in a picture of another Scottie friend!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and sharing more adorable pictures of my doggies!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww...they are both so cute. I love the picture of them looking out on the yard too. Geee.....I think that Jacque and my sis Addy would get along great as she LOVES to destroy toys too. BOL

    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzi - i agree! Jacque loves to destroy tennis and soccer balls too! Poor Pippen is like you and can't play with any of her stuffies anymore because I am afraid Jacque will tear them apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gentle with toys and Mitch is a roughneck too. Must be a boy thing, Pippen!
    We love the Scottie wedding topper!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to have you join us on the Blogging world.

    Abigail and Pippi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping over from Jazzi and just wanted to welcome you! Your blog looks great!!

    Your newest followers,
    Miley and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE YOU TWO... You will have a BLAST here. We do all KINDS of fun stuffs... to find out some of them go to
    http://Sargespeaksout.blogspot.com HE keep a really good list of the fun activities!!!

    I hear your mom likes to CAN. So does MY MOM... AND I (Frankie Furter) even can some of my Milkbone Harvest!!! hehehehe
    I am soooooo glad to meet you. Stop by and visit... you will pick up some MORE furends that way. PeeS Your MOM is Pretty and your dad is handsome. I love the pictures of their wedding. I am REALLY partial to WEDDINGS... I have been a Married Dachshund fur over a YEAR now. You should she MY Brides. Ruby and Penny. SIGH..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogville! So very nice to meet you. Love the wedding topper!!


    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the welcome! I am definitely feeling the love!!!

    ReplyDelete