Saturday, January 25, 2014

Influenster: Celestial Tea #ArtofGreenTea Vox Box

I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive a Vox Box from Influenster! I think this is the 3rd or 4th box I've received. Each box is filled with goodies to try and review. It's a lot of fun! If you are not a member go join Influenster now! 


I received a box with two types of tea. Sleepytime decaf green tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng tea. I also received a coupon for a free box! 



Each packet contains 2 tea bags. I am drinking the Honey Lemon Ginseng right now. It's really delicious! It has a very nice subtle taste and it's really soothing my recently sore throat. I like my tea pretty weak, so it would be nice if the tea bags had strings to make it a little easy to remove the bag and use for another cup later, but of course I could just use a spoon! Honestly, it hasn't gotten that strong.

I've had the sleepytime tea before, but it's been years. I'm looking forward to trying that later tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment