Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Scottie Love

Whenever I find Scottie material I get so excited! Usually this happens around Christmas, but this year I had the pleasure of finding some awesome non Christmas Scottie material! My friend actually saw it online and then at a local quilt shop Cool Cottons! I've bought some in a few different places over the last year or so! I think I made the cutest thing last night from it.....


Yea!! I used an awesome tutorial by Kaelin of The Plaid Scottie ! Check out her site and look for her adorable Scottie Whiskers!! What a cutie pie!!! You can find this lively little Scottie zippered box pouch in my etsy store

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Looks perfect to take treats in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! My mom loves scotties. I'll have to look for that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY DAWG!!!! Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete