Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Ah, the weather this weekend has been absolutely perfect! Blue sky, sun and a lovely breeze! The doggies and I have been spending on and off time in the back yard. I get warm and know my skin needs a little break from the sun every now and then, and the doggies get tired and hot with all that black fur. I thought this would be a great time to mention that a few months ago I got a sweet new DSLR camera! A Canon EOS Rebel T3. It's an awesome camera and takes significantly better pictures than my point and shoot (also a Canon, but about 6 years old), especially of Jacque and Pippen. Of course, I'm sure in the bright light of the sun the point and shoot would do just fine, but I played around with the DSLR outside with the doggies today and discovered a super cool sports mode! Check it out....








Love it! Jacque is a supermodel this weekend! His birthday is coming up next Thursday, he will be 8. I can't believe we've had him for 3 years! Amazing!



10 comments:

  1. We just have the point and shoot, so sometimes we're just black blobs. Love the grass rolling photos.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful grass rolling pics! Too cold and wet here now for me to enjoy such things - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love good rolls in the grass, need to the peeps a camera, just have the cell phone thingy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, my paw hit the done button to quick, come by and vist us

      Delete
  4. Nothing like a good back scratching - Simon does this all the time, he also likes to rub his beard on the concrete patio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like SO much fun! It was raining in Florida this weekend so I didn't get to play outside.

    Rooooo!
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Looks like for once there was better weather here than some of the more sunny places! As usual, I'm sure this won't last! We had fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute pictures. I'd love a new camera, ah, maybe someday. Can't wait to see all the new pictures of the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great roaching photos!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love rolling round, I love it too. It is fun to have a birthday too

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete