Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lunch Bag


I made this adorable little lunch bag the other day and I am in love with it! It was a very quick and easy sew, even with putting in the zipper and using Insul Brite for insulation. I used Erin's pattern from her blog Dog Under my Desk! Check out her blog and her adorable little doggies! She has a pattern for a dog tie!! Jacque has one!

Ok, back to the pattern! I know, I know...I made it exactly like the pattern picture but I assure you I made this bag! It's a nice size to hold a drink and a few containers of food. Making it out of all cotton makes it washable, which is really nice. There are so many possibilities for fabric! Who doesn't want to carry around an adorable lunch bag?! I definitely need to make one for myself!

1 comment:

  1. What a great bag!! She said the pattern is lovely, so cheery and happy!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete